Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Post EVER


First off let me begin in the traditional way: by apologizing. This blog will NEVER win any awards for composition, logic or, in all likelihood, amazing content. In fact, I suppose the only thing this blog will be notable for is its mediocrity. I guess that means this blog will be quite similar to my law school finals. But, from what I've observed, I think that will also put this blog on par with the vast majority of the other drivel on the Web so I won't worry too much about it.

Speaking of my observations, this blog WILL contain lots of those. It will also probably contain lots of spelling errors, grammatical mistakes and logical catastrophes - I could draw another parallel between the blog and my law school finals but I think you get the point about my academic lethargy. If you don't then you're probably a member of my study group...

So, I'm currently in France studying international and comparative law. Please don't ask me what that means exactly - I couldn't tell you except that it means I get to live in France for five weeks. Three-and-a-half of which have already passed. And I've just started the blog. Clearly, I'm fairly apathetic. Law school similarities blah, blah, blah.

Okay, enough fluff - on to the main event: My European Adventures. Or, rather, my European MISadventures. Or, more accurately, my Actions That Will Likely Result in Several International Incidents and My Speedy Deportation. On with the SHOW!

4 comments:

Dawnell said...

Welcome to the blog world Saliere.

Unknown said...

I love the insight and suspected the odor - even from Utah!

We miss you...

Babe in Boysland said...

Well, well, well. Welcome to the mediocrity that is blogging. I look forward to the mundane things you are planning on saying, and the so-so pictures you are planning on posting.

skcoe said...

I look forward to ANY Ricky that's added to my days. :)